At Fixit, we get it. Your car is your life. Work, groceries, family, mini-vacations and, well, everything from A to Z. But when your car breaks down, you’re left high and dry, spending money you don’t have. If you’re like most Canadians and strapped for cash… your little car repair is now a Big Problem. That’s why we created Fixit – a simple solution to get the car repair loans you need for your vehicle.
No credit checks, no proof of income, just four easy steps and you are back on the road.
What is fixit?
Fixit is an app that allows you to leverage the value in your vehicle to pay for its repairs.
Finally, car repair loans made simple.
It really is this easy.
1. First, tell us about your car:
- Use our app to upload pictures of your VIN & Vehicle and to answer a few key questions.
- Within seconds, we’ll let you know how much we can loan you.
- That is right, no personal financial information or credit check required – just the key information about your vehicle.
2. Next, figure out what’s up with your car:
- You must book an appointment with a Fixit-Authorized Service Provider to properly diagnose the problem. This gives you a better heads up on what you need done…and of course how much it’s going to run you.
- Our app can help you find the Fixit-Authorized Service Provider closest to you.
- If you prefer to use your own trusty mechanic who has been looking after your baby for years, our app has a spot for that too. Just provide us with the info and we’ll do the rest.
3. Select your payment terms and seal the deal:
- You can choose 6 months, 12 months or 24 months – it is up to you!
- Best of all, pay your car repair loan balance off at any time with no penalty!
- Then simply docusign the contract on your phone and you are ready to go!
4. Get your car fixed and get back to your life:
- Fixit pays the service provider directly, so there is nothing left for you to do but get back to your busy day.
With Fixit, you’ve got options!
Get down to the nuts and bolts of Fixit’s car repair loans. Make monthly payments on your own terms and in your own time by choosing the payment option that works best for you!